NATURAL WONDERS OF PATAGONIA
From Torres Del Paine to Fitz Roy
Southern Patagonia, Chile & Argentina
From 3.150 USD
The Chilean and Argentinian Patagonia hide two nature reserves that are considered to be two of the most beautiful and unique protected areas in the world. They are the Torres del Paine National Park in Chile and the Los Glaciares National Park in Argentina with their spectacular granite towers that elevate magnificently up into the blue sky. They have become the icons of this region, symbols of liberty and adventure for mountain climbers and excursionists from all over the world. They help make this region of the world a dream land for nature lovers. Torres del Paine, Fitz Roy, Cerro Torre and Perito Moreno are names that helped create the myth of Patagonia. The exuberant nature made up of animal and plant species, some of them endemic to this region, together with the landscapes that have been marked by a harsh climate make this wild part of the world unique. The thundering masses of wild river water, the icebergs and the mighty glaciers will fascinate us during our trip. Diverse experiences and encounters with the local population and their culture complete this amazing travel program.
- Puerto Natales, El Chaltén y El Calafate are magnets for nature lovers and mountaineers from all over the world.
- Between 30.000 and 40.000 pairs of Magellanic penguins reproduce each year on the Magdalena Island. Here we will enjoy a magnificent natural show put on by the birds.
- A number of low difficult walks are included for flora and fauna observation in the unique and extraordinary Patagonian nature.
- The excursion to the imposing Grey Glacier takes us to a world of granite and ice.
- We will feel the magic of Patagonia while observing the legendary granite towers of Torres del Paine, Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre
- Observation of one of the great natural wonders of Argentina during our boat cruise to the Perito Moreno Glacier.
Level of difficulty
We offer this trip only as PRIVATE SERVICE, but not on fixed dates
The dates for private trips are requested by the participants. In general it is not possible to add external persons to the group. If required, the itinerary can be adapted to the group´s needs and priorities.
The price depends on the number of participants, and they are based on a double room/tent.
Single Room Supplement: * 850 USD
* The extra charge for single room will be done at the moment of making a reservation for the single room. If there is no other person found for sharing a room at the moment of making the reservation of a double room, we will charge half of the extra charge.
Small Group Surcharge: If the size of the group is smaller than the minimum number of participants (5 people), a small group fee will be charged. All this depends on the final number of participants.
Breathable and waterproof windbreaker jacket (Goretex or similar), Medium weight fleece pullover (Polartec or similar), Trekking trousers, Breatheable and waterproof overtrousers, Thermal underware, Hiking socks
Head & Hands
Sun hat, Woolen hat or similar with ear protection, Hiking gloves (Goretex, Windstopper or similar)
Comfortable hiking shoes, Light trainers or similar
Telescopic trekking poles
Sun glasses with 100% UV protection, Wide mouth water bottle, Thermos, Sun block factor 30+, Lip sun protector factor 30+, Watch with alarm, Personal first-aid kit, Back pack (40L+) with rain cover, Swimwear, Towel
To guarantee maximum security, all along the trip we always take with us VHF radios, a first aid kit and medicine for emergencies.
Besides this, we strongly recommend every participant to hire a Foreign Health insurance and an Accident insurance for South America.
Climatic conditions and other factors of force majeure can cause changes in the trip program. Responsibility and decision making in this regard rests completely and only with the SPONDYLUS guide in charge. The security of our clients, our mountain guides and the whole expedition team is our highest priority!