W-TREKKING – TORRES DEL PAINE
Glacier, Granite Towers & Magic of Patagonia
Southern Patagonia, Chile
From 1.760 USD
No fixed dates
The Torres del Paine National Park is one of the most beautiful natural reserves in the world, and a visit to it is a must for all the nature lovers. The famous “W” trekking is a hiking route that includes virtually all the park’s highlights, and it connects them in a very attractive way. It can be done by all those people who would like to explore its hiking trails, and that prefer to avoid extreme trekkings on difficult terrain. The wild nature with its unique flora & fauna, and its incomparable landscape captivate all the visitors coming. Big bodies of water in rivers, lakes and frozen in huge glaciers, will amaze us during the hikes. Feel the wind on your hair, and let yourself be enchanted by the magic of Patagonia at the end of the world!
- Nature lovers from all over the world meet in Puerto Natales. The hustle and bustle in the centre of the small city invites us to stop.
- The Torres del Paine National Park is one of the biosphere reserves that every nature lover should visit at least once in life.
- Numerous hikes with the observation of the unique flora & fauna in an extraordinary landscape of Southern Patagonia.
- The navigation to the Wall of the Grey Glacier will take us to a world of granite and ice.
- At the foot of a giant mountain massif and walking up the French Valley, we will enjoy beautiful views of the famous “Los Cuernos (The Horns)”.
- In the shadow of the legendary Paine towers we experience the unique magic of Southern Patagonia.
Level of difficulty
We offer this trip only as PRIVATE SERVICE, but not on fixed dates.
The dates for private trips are requested by the participants. In general it is not possible to add external persons to the group. If required, the itinerary can be adapted to the group´s needs and priorities.
The price depends on the number of participants, and they are based on a double room/tent.
Single Room Supplement: * 120 USD
* The extra charge for single room & tent will be done at the moment of making a reservation for the single room. If there is no other person found for sharing a room at the moment of making the reservation of a double room, we will charge half of the extra charge.
Small Group Surcharge: If the size of the group is smaller than the minimum number of participants (4 people), a small group fee will be charged. All this depends on the final number of participants.
Breathable and waterproof windbreaker jacket (Goretex or similar), Medium weight fleece pullover (Polartec or similar), Trekking trousers, Breatheable and waterproof overtrousers, Thermal underware, Trekking socks
Head & Hands
Sun hat, Woolen hat or similar with ear protection, Trekking gloves (Goretex, Windstopper or similar)
Trekking boots, Light trainers, Sandals or similar for eventual river crossing
Telescopic trekking poles
Waterproof hiking gaiters, Sun glasses with 100% UV protection, Wide mouth water bottle, Thermos, Sun block factor 30+, Lip sun protector factor 30+, Pocket knife, Watch with alarm, Personal first-aid kit, Expedition Duffel Bag, Head lamp with batteries & extra batteries, Back pack (60L+) with rain cover, Swimwear, Towel
To guarantee maximum security, all along the trekking we always take with us VHF radios, a first aid kit and medicine for emergencies.
Besides this, we strongly recommend every participant to hire a Foreign Health insurance and an Accident insurance for South America.
Climatic conditions and other factors of force majeure can cause changes in the trip program. Responsibility and decision making in this regard rests completely and only with the SPONDYLUS guide in charge. The security of our clients, our mountain guides and the whole expedition team is our highest priority!