FASCINATION OVER EASTER ISLAND
Secrets and mysteries of a magic island
Easter Island, Pacific Ocean, Chile
From 1.060 USD
No fixed dates
Many myths and legends have formed regarding Easter Island. It is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Having a rich history that has been lost and little known up until today. We embark on a mysterious journey that takes us back in time to a culture that still today offers more enigmas to the scientific world. This volcanic island hides many secrets and treasures and, of course, unique natural landscapes. The local inhabitants maintain a very strong connection with their ancestral culture and heritage. This helps keep alive their old traditions and ceremonies making each trip to Easter Island a magical encounter with the past. This place is one of the world’s wonders. No other inhabited place is more isolated than Easter Island. An island in the Pacific Ocean that forms part of Polinesia and is under Chilean rule. All of this is precisely what gives Easter Island its authenticity and mysterious charm. It’s time to come and discover the secrets behind this island.
- Easter Island is the home of the Moais, silent witnesses to a mysterious past.
- Rapa Nui National Park has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1995 due to its unique and cultural importance.
- We will experience the different fantastic landscapes of the island during attractive hikes.
- Visit of Anakena beach, famous for its warm turquoise water, white sand and palms.
- We will live wonderful beach sunsets and if we are lucky might spot curious turtles in their natural surroundings.
- Hanga Roa, the town of the island. We will explore the streets, enjoy the typical Polynesian cuisine in warm and friendly restaurants and visit the souvenir shops.
- Diverse encounters with the local population and the island culture complete our journey.
Level of difficulty
We offer this trip only as PRIVATE SERVICE, but not on fixed dates
The dates for private trips are requested by the participants. In general it is not possible to add external persons to the group. If required, the itinerary can be adapted to the group´s needs and priorities.
The price depends on the number of participants, and they are based on a double room.
Single Room Supplement: * 180 USD
* The extra charge for single room will be done at the moment of making a reservation for the single room. If there is no other person found for sharing a room at the moment of making the reservation of a double room, we will charge half of the extra charge.
Small Group Surcharge: If the size of the group is smaller than the minimum number of participants (4 people), a small group fee will be charged. All this depends on the final number of participants.
Breathable windbreaker jacket, Medium weight fleece pullover or jacket, Hiking trousers
Head & Hands
Sun hat, Woolen hat or similar
Comfortable hiking shoes, Light trainers or similar
Sun glasses with 100% UV protection, Wide mouth water bottle, Sun block factor 30+, Lip sun protector factor 30+, Watch with alarm, Personal first aid kit, Day pack (30L +), Swimwear, Towel
To guarantee maximum security, all along the trip we always take with us, a first aid kit and medicine for emergencies.
Besides this, we strongly recommend every participant to hire a Foreign Health insurance and an Accident insurance for South America.
Climatic conditions and other factors of force majeure can cause changes in the trip program. Responsibility and decision making in this regard rests completely and only with the SPONDYLUS guide in charge. The security of our clients, our mountain guides and the whole expedition team is our highest priority!